Read today's scripture here: John 20:1-10
1) Who arrived first at the scene
2) What did Mary witness at the tomb?
3) Was Mary capable of removing the stone?
4) Who did Mary tell about what she saw?
5) Why did Mary pick Simon Peter and John to investigate?
6) Why is John being referred to as the "Disciple Jesus loved"?
7) Why did scripture find it necessary to tell us both disciples ran but John got there first?
8) What is the significance of the way the cloth and linen were laying?
9) What did Simon Peter do while he was there?
10) What did John do while he was there?
11) We are told that John "believed" but Peter must not have. Believed what?
12) What did they do after they left the Tomb?
Alright gang, we've got a mystery to solve! Let's investigate!